Blame that rock on the ground.

It seems like not everyone is understanding our situation. I know many of you are disappointed and upset about Kocchi Muite Waratte putting on-hold but we had our reasons.

Guys, everyone is getting busier in real life. One of our JPN translators will bid farewell from us and scanlation soon. We only have 1 active typesetter and  cleaner. I’m having problems in life too. Please understand that not all our time is devoted in working on scanlations :((

And again, we do not drop projects unless they got licensed or is being worked on by other groups. We are aware that we update them really, freaking, slow but we are trying to finish our old projects one by one, and release everything all in one go :|

If you understand that, I’m gonna go back to my emo corner.

15 comments for “Blame that rock on the ground.

1. zoey12
    12/02/2015 at 11:42 AM

Take as much time as you need and ignore the complainers. I think some people don’t understand that you have a real life and that this is not your full time job. Don’t let them get you down.

2. Cruz
    12/01/2015 at 11:40 PM

People’s insensitivity and thick-headedness never fails to surprise me. Why don’t these entitled jerks understand that you’re all doing us a favour by scanlating anything in the first place. If they have so much time on their hands to nag at you, it’s better utilized learning Japanese or getting a fricking job to earn the bucks to purchase their own copies of the manga, licensed or not. “Disappointed and upset”, my ass, everyone feels that way when a series is put on hold, or dropped, and in some cases when it’s licensed (good lord, the idiocy!), but I don’t see them rushing up to offer help with the scanlation process.

You go at your own pace, dear. You guys do a great job, don’t let some selfish whiners bring you down.

3. stormwolf2010
    12/01/2015 at 6:10 PM

I’m sorry you’re getting hassled over this, especially when you’re dealing with your own RL stuff :(

*hugs*

4. hypnos28
    12/01/2015 at 3:58 PM

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been getting complaints about this. I understand that RL takes a priority first, and honestly, I’m grateful you guys take the time to actually pick up these works and scanlate them.
    If it wasn’t for you, I would have never found and fell in love with Ichikawa Kei-sensei’s works and I am infinitely glad for that fact.
    Take all the time you need, take care of your health, hope you come out of your emo corner soon (unless that’s your usual hangout spot, sorry if I misunderstood).
    I love you guys so much and I’m happy to wait for your updates.
    Thank you so much for all the hard work you guys do.
    -hypnos

5. 12/01/2015 at 3:54 PM

This is a very reasonable explanation, and I hope things get better. But no worries at all if things are slowing down. Just glad that you’re all trying as hard as you can. Thanks for the update, and have a nice week! :)

6. hypnos28
    12/01/2015 at 3:53 PM

I’m so sorry to hear people have been complaining. I understand that RL takes a priority and the I’m so grateful that you guys chose to pick up these works and scanlate them in the first place. Take all the time you need, your health and life are really important, so please take care.
    Oh and you were the reason I found and fell in love with Ichikawa Kei-sensei’s works, so don’t worry, I’ll follow you til the end. I love you all so much <3
    Good luck with life, hope you come out of your emo corner soon (or is that your usual resting spot? Sorry if I misunderstood). You're awesome, you're kickass, can't wait to hear more from you guys :D

7. 12/01/2015 at 3:39 PM

You guys just do you what you have to do. We’re all human =) … **drags you out of the emo corner**… no one needs to go in there >_<

8. 12/01/2015 at 2:37 PM

I’m totally understand. I was also quit being an admin of some fansites years ago because of the real life too, no one would wanna quit doing what they love unless they have to. For us , readers , who unable to do anything except waiting or helping with the donation should at least be appreciated for their hard works and respect their decisions. — it’s just my opinion tho-

Anyway, Thank you so mush for putting a lot of efforts to maintain this group. Keep on doing great jobs and I wishes all the best for every staffs. ^^

–sorry for my bad english.–

9. na
    12/01/2015 at 2:02 PM

I’m so sorry to hear your concerns. but you don’t need to worry about people’s complains for each. I just want to tell you how much I thank for your hard works.
    Thanks to your effort, I can read Ichikawa Kei’s many works – because I can’t read Japanese. So don’t care about that kind of things too much.
    I’ll be waiting for your next release. Thank you so much ^^

10. Andr0medA
    12/01/2015 at 2:00 PM

That’s unfortunate but it can’t be helped. As a reader, I understand being impatient about the releases but I also understand how it must be being on the scanlating end… where people actually WORK on the releases, not just wait for them to fall on their lap. Whiney leechers should at least be grateful that you guys are actually at least trying to continue scanlating in the future rather than just pack up and leave.

This isn’t much but I hope you guys are all well and hopefully get as much as you can sorted. And well, the holidays are just right around the corner so it wouldn’t surprise me if you guys end up releasing your next batch of stuff next year. I think we all deserve to get a break. You guys take it easy!