Got Hacked

Someone changed my two email accounts’ (personal/main and MXR’s) passwords; can’t open them anymore coz security was shit 123456 years ago that I made them. I can’t open MXR email address anymore either and all the files and contacts there are all gone. Heck, I might lose this account and website, too. If I did, I’ll probably stop scanlating for good then. I’m sorry. These people seemed to have hacked ALL of my accounts using the same email address. I have deleted my paypal account before this all happened, so I’m at least glad the hacking happened today. Oh yeah, I think they got my twitter account too and MXR’s as well :) They have my Facebook too but I’m trying to recover it.

Good bye guys.

34 comments for “Got Hacked

1. Gaby
    04/11/2016 at 1:32 AM

:( That’s so bad to hear. I hope you can still keep the site. And I understand if you decide to stop scanlation. Too much happened to you in very few months (hugs)

2. 04/11/2016 at 12:37 AM

Thank you for the heads up!
    I received a donation request this morning from your “new” paypal account.

It looks like the hackers opened a new paypal account using the email: kuyachuck30@gmail.com
    You might want to notify paypal using the addy: review@paypal.com

The hackers probably sent the request out to people who’ve donated in the past.

I’ll forward the request to paypal’s review department.

I’m so sorry that you have to deal with this!

xryuchan27
      04/11/2016 at 5:53 AM

• 04/11/2016 at 10:58 AM

Please don’t apologize.
        All you’ve ever done is work hard and generously share that work with us!

Paypal looked into the new account and verified that it was part of a phishing scam.
        At least the hackers won’t make a dime from it.

xryuchan27
        04/11/2016 at 11:00 AM

Thank you. They also got hold of MXR twitter and have changed the links there into phishing websites. Please dont click on them. I have recovered my personal twitter tho so please follow me there for updates @XRYUCHAN27

3. Gala
    04/11/2016 at 12:36 AM

Sorry to hear about this. Sincererly, why do people do things like this?, it’s incredible! :-(
    Come on, cheer you up! I hope all will be fine soon. ^^

4. 04/11/2016 at 12:12 AM

Oh gosh!! Why bad things keep happening to this group??!!! TT___TT
    Oh Dear~ What to do…now I’ve lost one of my favorite scanlation groups :((
    Lots of your projects are my favorite and I’m still waiting for the new update of the on-going ones :((
    Life is hard and your works are my savor but no someone must had to go and hacked this paradise :((
    I’m so sorry for this and I hope you will feel better and I wish to see you again someday in the future.
    Thank you very much for everything so far. You guys have done a wonderful job. I wish you luck and success in life. :)
    Goodbye.

5. Suzu
    04/10/2016 at 11:17 PM

I’m so sorry for that, I hope you’ll still be able to recover your mails! :( The one who did it is a scumbag! D:<

6. yaoidaisuki
    04/10/2016 at 11:05 PM

Omg o.o even your Twitter and Facebook?
    This is such a pain ><
    I hope you can get them back, your accounts

7. deamon01
    04/10/2016 at 9:57 PM

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that.

8. 04/10/2016 at 9:43 PM

Oh! OMG this is so sad :(
    Do you have any security checks available (personal questions, connected to your mobile etc)? I think you should still be able to recover it if you do :(
    Anyway, sending good vibes ~~~~~~~

9. Amy
    04/10/2016 at 9:32 PM

What a terrible thing !! I am so sorry you have to go through this.
    Sending loads of positive vibes your way. <3 <3

10. Salk
    04/10/2016 at 8:27 PM

Worst thing to hear of the day :( Still, thank you so much for all the things you’ve done for us! Hope the hackers wont get any penny from your account.