Got Hacked

Someone changed my two email accounts’ (personal/main and MXR’s) passwords; can’t open them anymore coz security was shit 123456 years ago that I made them. I can’t open MXR email address anymore either and all the files and contacts there are all gone. Heck, I might lose this account and website, too. If I did, I’ll probably stop scanlating for good then. I’m sorry. These people seemed to have hacked ALL of my accounts using the same email address. I have deleted my paypal account before this all happened, so I’m at least glad the hacking happened today. Oh yeah, I think they got my twitter account too and MXR’s as well :) They have my Facebook too but I’m trying to recover it.

Good bye guys.

34 comments for “Got Hacked

1. 04/11/2016 at 8:51 PM

Those people who hack others’ servers for their own benefit and fun.. I wish they will all get the divine punishment! Our information got hacked multiple times in other places (not under our watch) too, that caused me more white hair. Even the government office gets hacked. Cheer up and hope you manage to recover all your accounts. There always is a way, so don’t give in to those villains!

xryuchan27
      04/11/2016 at 8:58 PM

2. lou
    04/11/2016 at 12:42 PM

I’m so sorry to hear about this! Life is tough enough without jerks creating more problems for nice people. <3

3. thesweeper
    04/11/2016 at 12:04 PM

I am sorry to hear that your email accounts got hacked. Hope things get solved soon.

4. 04/11/2016 at 10:45 AM

ahhh ryuchan!!! these mofo’s!!!!!!! HOW DARE THEY. douchebags. all of them. I hope they all die. I’m sorry this happened to you, this must be total chaos for you… =(

xryuchan27
      04/11/2016 at 10:48 AM

It sure is. If you have twitter please follow me @xryuchan27 for news

5. sereneione
    04/11/2016 at 10:16 AM

The hacker emailed me under your name and asked for funds to be paid into a new email address. Shall I report it? I’m not sure what that’ll do to the email account though.

xryuchan27
      04/11/2016 at 10:22 AM

Please report it. What email account is it? Kuyachuck30@gmail.com? Thats not me

• sereneione
        04/11/2016 at 2:24 PM

Yeah I figured. Damn idiots think everyone else are idiots like them. I’ve reported them to PayPal. Seriously. What an idiot.

6. morticiamorte
    04/11/2016 at 9:36 AM

I’m sorry this happened to you. It’s a pain in the butt to recover your accounts. Please take precautions on your accounts you can still access & change all the passwords & also change the email addresses on those accounts. once you change the email addess they will have no way to to screw with your other accounts. Thanks goodness you took care of your paypal before all this started. Try not to let it get to you too much, things will get better.

7. Hiyori
    04/11/2016 at 2:47 AM

change all your passwords asap! for all websites tumblr everything. this happened to me a few months ago and i was able to restore 70% of it.

8. 04/11/2016 at 2:47 AM

I’m so sad and sorry for you! I can understand how you feel, because something like that happened to me a year and a half ago, and they got into my bank account. It is really violent. I hope everything will work out for you really soon.
    Thank you for all you do for us BL lovers.

9. 04/11/2016 at 2:19 AM

How terrible! I’m so sorry to hear this happened to you, and I can certainly understand your frustration. Is there any way to dispute this or get this fixed somehow? when my email got hacked, I had to contact all my social media accounts and shut them down and had to create new ones. The social sites that I could still access allowed me to just change the passwords, but it’s a big pain to try and explain that the spams coming from my email weren’t from me. If you’d rather not, I will be truly sorry if you stopped scanlating, but can totally understand. You’ve done wonders for all these years and I’m truly impressed with all your hard work! Please keep us advised as to how things go. Good luck!

10. 04/11/2016 at 2:05 AM

Utter and craptastic balls. Urgh. I hope for the best.