Mad Cinderella No Longer Available in Public Viewing

I decided to not share this project publicly from now on.
Thanks to someone who broke the only rule I set-up in the forum:

They made an account in the forum, asked for the password, took it OUTSIDE and shared it in YO forum. Wasn’t it understandable that the project was a private release? Apparently, either they can’t read the rule or they chose not to read the rule. Either is fine really but everyone will suffer the consequences this person has done.

By the way, that forum is just temporary. Since it’s come down to this, I will delete that site and you will no longer be able to get download links from there. I will be deleting Mad Cinderella from our current projects list too.

Donors and VIP will only have access to our private releases, aka. The Underground, from now on.

22 comments for “Mad Cinderella No Longer Available in Public Viewing

1. Gaby
    04/30/2016 at 7:39 AM

I’m sorry about that, sadly it always happens, there is always someone tempted to break the rules, I don’t know if for self satisfaction, or what.
    I was in the Underground but I left it because of the hacker posting things there :S
    Thank you for all your work despite things that happened!

2. yaoidaisuki
    04/30/2016 at 7:00 AM

WTH!! That sucks!!
    I won’t be able to read this manga ever ;-;
    Here in my country they don’t license BL mangas that easily like in U.S. and other places, and I can’t buy it in English bc is super expensive.
    Too bad :/

3. juju84
    04/30/2016 at 6:49 AM

Damn it! Again? I’m very sad and sorry to hear it, Jaz. And I’m very pissed with this someone for ruining it for every other member who knows how to respect scanlators’ work and follow the simple rules.

4. 04/30/2016 at 6:06 AM

WTF! stupid people who like to ruin it for everyone else! No hard feelings sweetie! It was fun!

5. rensei_chan
    04/30/2016 at 5:50 AM

Ugh, the nerve of some people. Honestly. Sorry that this happened even though you explicitly said it was a private release. And a shame to hear about the project.

6. Haru
    04/30/2016 at 5:43 AM

Whoever it was, thank you for ruining it for everyone è_é I’m so angry that idiots like this exist…

7. Anto
    04/30/2016 at 5:39 AM

I understand the anger, but donors and vip only… Sad, this is no longer fans for fans! :(

Nyx
      04/30/2016 at 5:45 AM

Sorry about that, then :c Since Mad Cinderella has legit English translation, we’re already taking the risk of the legit company contacting us :| I don’t want any further publicity about this project. This project is more of a personal one than a group, anyway :)

8. 04/30/2016 at 5:35 AM

Oh! What a shame ! I can’t believe how mean or / and stupid people are. And they don’t release they’re harming themselves and other people too !

9. 04/30/2016 at 5:20 AM

Ugh, I can’t believe this has already happened :( I’m sorry that someone’s ruined it already.

10. 04/30/2016 at 5:19 AM

So that sucks I wish there was some way I could help you guys do such amasing work and all!