MadCin: They Apologized and I Might Reconsider Sharing it :v

So, the person who shared the new chapter of Mad Cinderella apologized,
YO mods removed the post and wanted to request to have the project be shared in public again.

I’ll reconsider.

Well, actually, since I’ve decided to make a brand new forum for the newly named group, Mad Cinderella and other restricted projects will only be accessible there under “The Underground”, which was a G+ community for selected people and group’s donors. Non-donors will have to wait and try to get some post counts in the forum before getting an access to the locked forum – non-donors are required to have either 1000 or 5000 post counts to be eligible for an access. I’m still contemplating about how many post counts because I’m just too nice :v

So, that’s how it’ll be when we’re done setting up our new forum site.

Please don’t feel ill towards the person who shared the file and to the site it was posted to.

20 comments for “MadCin: They Apologized and I Might Reconsider Sharing it :v

1. shima
    05/02/2016 at 3:02 PM

whoa.. i haven’t been online for quite a while considering so many things happened while i was on the hospital for appendix operation and full recuperation at home (without any access to internet). the hacking thing happened, now mad cinderella happened. sad that those have gotten the privilege felt the need to ‘share’ publicly about something that wasnt meant to be shared. i’m part of the selected people joining the underground since i did donate once before, i wont mind donating again, if there are changes in the underground section. where should i send the donation to, nyx-san?

2. yaoidaisuki
    04/30/2016 at 9:51 PM

At least they apologized.
    I can’t donate bc the dollar currency here in my country is SUPER expensive ;; sorry!
    I’m learning Japanese and I intend to help as a translator one day though :)

3. Maina
    04/30/2016 at 9:18 PM

Wow it’s frustrating dealing with rule breakers. What motivates them to break the only rule you placed and share a private release -_-
    They got access to it, let other people join and download the release themselves, it wasn’t difficult to answer a few questions /sigh
    It’s good they apologized and YO mods removed the post, far too often sharers don’t listen and ignore requests to take down releases.

4. juju84
    04/30/2016 at 7:14 PM

Jaz, will the post counts rule apply to those no-donors who slready got accepted into The Underground community by answering the questions? I never broke any rules and always respectful toward your hard work but I might not have enough time to post that often(
    And will the restricted releases still be posted on online reader?

5. Chii
    04/30/2016 at 3:39 PM

Thx for reconsidering
    Aww..Will honey sweet kitchen manga be one of those restricted projects? ;^; does that mean all the mangas can only be accessed through the forums?..

Nyx
      04/30/2016 at 3:52 PM

Uhh. No? Only the restricted ones. Like the read only ones

6. 04/30/2016 at 3:15 PM

…”don’t feel ill towards the person who shared the file”?!
    After I lost my access because of her?!
    I’m not THAT good; those people are pests and has to learn!
    Her stupid action made not only me but many other people who fallow the rules losing chance to read some of the popular releases.
    Not once I broke rules of the many groups I fallow and what good that do when there are people like her?
    So I wonder how she’s going to fix this?!

In the name of the rest of the readers – apologies NOT ACCEPTED!!

7. stormwolf2010
    04/30/2016 at 12:39 PM

It’s good that they apologised, and the upload was removed. It’s just a shame they felt the need to break the rules in the first place.

8. 04/30/2016 at 11:09 AM

I just can’t understand these people, they can read can’t they? They do understand that it is a private release, so why share it on another site?? OTL…

In any case, since it will be in the UG again, and the UG was originally for donors and selected people… now…will the selected people have to fight their way back to the UG, or will they be able to gain access to it?

Nyx
      04/30/2016 at 11:23 AM

Past donors can send me an email of their paypal account used in donating to the group with any previous billing info proof anytime @_@

• 04/30/2016 at 11:43 AM

would we send it through the group’s email?

• 04/30/2016 at 1:45 PM

I haven’t donated, but I was one of the selected people in the group, but I don’t mind donating, but I don’t have much on me… if you guys require a min. amount. =(

• 05/02/2016 at 5:10 PM

damn! I didn’t browse the website for a couple of days and so much drama has happened…i feel terrible for everyone that is affected because of someone’s very very stupid mistake…but in any case, which email do we send to provide proof as past donors? I’ve donated in the past and I don’t mind donating again to support the group.

Nyx
        05/02/2016 at 5:20 PM

Yeahhh. I’m really sorry. Someone even cursed me for punishing everyone for one person’s mistake. Ahaha. Anyway, there’s a donate button in the site. It’s attached to my new email. Do tell in the comments who you are, like your username.

• 05/02/2016 at 5:44 PM

I’ve left a donation, my paypal email is stephanie.cwc@gmail.com.

I’m sorry that it’s not much but I hope it helps in any small way.

Nyx
        05/02/2016 at 8:46 PM

Thanks, got your donation! I appreciate the gesture.
        Once I setup this dang forum I’m making right now,
        imma invite you in.

9. 04/30/2016 at 10:46 AM

Oh my.. A lot has happened since yesterday… I got caught up with something in the middle of setting things up in the forum, that kept me away from my pc until now. Now the release is gone and whole lot has changed, including the new forum’s disappearance!! :O I never had the access to the underground projects till now, but I did donate before through Paypal. I never got a reply from you and I just let it go– it was not made through this account, so I thought you didn’t realize who it was. Now you are talking about 1000-5000 posts to access the releases, maybe I should bring up that past. xD Well, I’m still sorry to see the pain you had to deal with. Cheer up! :*)

Nyx
      04/30/2016 at 10:48 AM

I probably went underground by the time you sent me an email @-@ sorry for about that.

10. 04/30/2016 at 9:30 AM

Loss for words. . that kinda people seemed to have the brick wall brain. That what it felt.
    Thank you for your consideration.