[manga] Hello Again ch.5+extra

Download + Read Online

Done. So done. We are so done with this project. Finally. I’ll see if I can work on Sore o- next but I don’t think I can right away coz right now I’m the only typesetter available and Alpaca Engineer, my new typesetter who I’ve been assigning projects after projects got sick so she’s gonna take a break for a while ; w ; I don’t know where my two cleaners went too. Busy with school, most probably. So I don’t know when I’ll be able to release the last chapter of Blue Sky Complex, either *sobbing*

By the way, the books I bought from CDJapan will take a few more days before it get shipped coz Slow Days got out of stock, so I’m gonna wait 5-10 days for it to be available again which is a bummer :< But seriously though, I can’t thank you enough for the people who generously donated! I’ll pay you back with more Ichikawa Kei projects, hopefully ; w ;

So, without further ado, please enjoy!

46 comments for “[manga] Hello Again ch.5+extra

1. 01/16/2016 at 4:58 PM

thank you so much for the hardwork!

2. juju84
    01/16/2016 at 4:34 PM

Thank you very much to all the staff who worked on it! You rock, guys! And congrats on completing another project!

• xryuchan27
      01/16/2016 at 4:40 PM

Yeah, they sure rock their booties. My team is awesome, I feel like crying *drama queen* But srsly, yeah :) And anyway, another Ichikawa Kei’s work is next on the line in exchange for this completed work :DD

3. 01/16/2016 at 3:15 PM

4. stormwolf2010
    01/16/2016 at 3:14 PM

Thankyou!

5. mizuqueen
    01/16/2016 at 3:01 PM

thank you for the release. your hard work is much appreciated. until we meet again best wishes & regards.

6. Ivan Crane Henrick
    01/16/2016 at 2:58 PM

Thank you.
    ♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

7. gwarp
    01/16/2016 at 2:38 PM

Thank you for finishing this project.

8. Lint
    01/16/2016 at 2:31 PM

Thanks so much!! Congrats to you and all your staff members for the completion of this project and all the work you’ve put into it recently. How quickly do you get your CDJapan orders btw? I’ve only ordered from them once and it took real long (though they warned me it would) – like the 3 weeks they predicted it would. I bought Blue Sky Complex 2 just because I’ve really loved it (even if I can’t read it) because I saw you guys post that it was on it’s third re-print. I figured I’d get it while I could before it went out of print. I still regret not buying Tanaka Ogeretsu’s Escape Journey and now they won’t be restocking it.

• xryuchan27
      01/16/2016 at 2:45 PM

Ah, it depends on the shipping method, if it’s SAL, it’ll get here like 3 months. But if it’s airmail, about 1-2 months. Depends, really. Especially when one or two of the books you ordered are out of stock, sometimes they restock about 5-10 days so the shipping will take a while. Tho, they usually arrive here on time like how I estimated it :) I’ve been buying stuff at CDJapan since the first time I decided to buy manga o-o

• Lint
        01/19/2016 at 3:08 PM

Ohhh, thanks for the feedback! I ordered SAL on my last order and it get here in about a month (3-4 weeks). So I guess my wait wasn’t that long if you’re averaging three months for SAL delivery O_O I ordered from yesasia a couple of years ago when 25 dollars used to be their minimum for free delivery and it didn’t take nearly as long. Their manga is more expensive but it averages out to be almost the same as CDJapan when you take into account shipping for CDJapan where they charge you twice as much as the manga to ship. However, yesasia’s shipping minimum has gone up and they don’t have nearly the variety of BL as CDJapan :( Anyhoo, sorry to bore you with all the details, I was just curious about other people’s experience with CDJapan and you’re always so awesome about answering everyone’s questions – silly or not. Many thanks again!

• xryuchan27
        01/19/2016 at 4:31 PM

I never bought anything at yesasia. I mean I never tried it o.o I’ve always used CDJapan even tho it is a bit pricy. Well you’re welcome!

9. 01/16/2016 at 2:06 PM

eeeeee!!! thank you!!!!

i’d love to help out with cleaning and stuff but my schedule is so unpredictable D:

• xryuchan27
      01/16/2016 at 2:08 PM

Nah, it’s okay. I had other projects cleaned but I forgot to give someone BSC11 so it’s gonna come out late.

10. 01/16/2016 at 1:59 PM