[manga] Mad Cinderella ch.4

After much contemplating with my brain and heart, I decided to just screw it and share it to fellow fans~   ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍ I blame the people from mangago. They all wanted an update of the manga and here I am doing exactly what they wanted. Oh and yeah, mangago is the new site I go to to read fan comments. Please feed me more fan comments and feedback, I need them for my own entertainment ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Read Online

IMPORTANT NOTE: I would like for everyone not to add this to MangaUpdates list, please. Keep the new updates hidden from that site so we can work and share this to everyone at ease :)

15 comments for “[manga] Mad Cinderella ch.4

1. BigAl
    01/02/2016 at 4:10 PM

Super cutes! Thanks so much!

2. 01/02/2016 at 3:02 PM

Excume!!But i can’t read it online.There’re no pictures show up.Somthing’s wrong,is’nt it?

• xryuchan27
      01/02/2016 at 3:18 PM

There must be something wrong with your browser then coz it’s working fine for me.

3. 01/02/2016 at 12:02 PM

You are the savior, we slaves (for translation), are waiting for. Thank YOU so much!!!
    I can finally read in peace.

4. 01/02/2016 at 8:23 AM

I love, love this series so much!! I am so thrilled to have you working on it~ Thank you very much for the release! Of course no MU– you can count on me. Actually I lost the login there as soon as I made an account… since then, I didn’t bother recovering it, so I don’t even have an access to post any there. xD

5. trinity
    01/01/2016 at 11:33 PM

Happy New Years, thank you for the new chapter, I love it!!

6. 01/01/2016 at 11:03 PM

Thank you so much.
    Hapyy New Year!

7. 01/01/2016 at 7:16 PM

Aaaaawww…..I guess since many posters here and in others thread already wishes everything for you, then I’ll just echo’ed again all of their wishes for you in this new year ahead and many many thanks for all of your hard works all this time, and also for releasing this new chapter of this adorable title again after so long!!^_^

8. 01/01/2016 at 6:43 PM

Thank you and Happy New Year!.•:*¨¨*:•.☆

9. salk
    01/01/2016 at 3:58 PM

I rarely comment on release posts because I’d like to remain completely anonymous but god you’re so moe :”)
    Happy new year to you and your family!

10. olinatasha
    01/01/2016 at 3:00 PM

Happy New Year!!! Thank you so much for sharing this chapter. I wish you well this new year. I hope that you are healthy and happy and surrounded by those whom you love. I pray you are filled with peace and prosperity as well. Take care and be well this new year! As one of your many fans, I will be beside you again this year and look forward to your posts and humor. I have greatly appreciated all of your hard work and generosity this past year and thank you in advance for all that you will gift us with this coming year. I always look forward to your work! *squeals* Thank you for bringing such wonderful mangaka and their art into my heart. I humbly thank you for each and every page, every frame, every screentone, every line, every letter, and every precious second that you sacrifice to bring it to us–thank you. May you be abundantly blessed this new year for all that you have given to others. *hugs*

• xryuchan27
      01/01/2016 at 3:08 PM

Thank you for all the wishes (´∀`)♡ Happy new year to you too :)