Sweet Life

Sweet Life

Artist: Takamine Akira
Genre: Slice of Life, Yaoi
Volumes: 1, Complete

Summary: Kuramoto Yuushi, 17, is going out with aloof and arrogant, Kuzuhara Shuuichirou, a 28-year-old novelist. However, Yuushi’s tender age makes him doubt his place as a lover to this mature adult who never expresses his feelings… Fear, insecurity and jealousy will assail young and earnest Yuushi who chases after the years that separate him from the man he loves… But sometimes the most immature and desperately in love is not always the obvious one…

Releases

Download links are not available for this project, please head on over to our reader to read it online.

16 comments for “Sweet Life

1. deamon1
    07/07/2014 at 9:25 PM

Thank you so much for your hard work!

2. 06/24/2014 at 8:36 PM

Thank you!

3. 05/22/2014 at 8:51 PM

thanks so much x

4. 02/18/2014 at 8:22 AM

Thank you so much for this series ^_^

5. momma dark
    01/31/2014 at 3:17 PM

ty so much . there r so many morons that it makes it hard to find someone willing to do this an as im a addict i cant ty enough u rock in my book! i wish i new how then i could help lol but sadly when i was young i was dumb and didnt pay attention but i will always b u guys biggest fan not much i know but what can u expect for an old person lol thanks again .

6. Radika Sawh
    01/15/2014 at 8:04 AM

can’t wait for update, thanks for the release

7. hinshihoushi
    08/28/2013 at 9:11 AM

Well I am sorry to see you having to stop this. I can never understand why there are those that still upload, when asked not to and it means that it will be discontinued. Although I don’t understand how it was uploaded since it was read only

• xryuchan27
      08/28/2013 at 11:45 AM

Apparently, there are some other ways (that I didn’t think of) that people can still get their grabby hands on the pages even if it’s read-only. And, well, it’s kind of my fault, I didn’t realize right away that I posted one of Libre Shuppan’s books so I had the download link posted as well but I took it down right away. I guess those who got it were the ones who uploaded it on mangahere. Mangafox doesn’t have it, thank god, though.

Anyway, we won’t drop this. We’ll just stop sharing it on public. As much as I’d want to share it to the whole world, I don’t want that company targeting us next, even if it’s likely 1 in a gazillion of chances, lol. Doesn’t hurt to be cautious, ne?

8. ckh988
    08/27/2013 at 12:50 PM

Thank you so much for the new release! Ummm… Why is it read only? Will it ever be in download format?

• xryuchan27
      08/27/2013 at 9:14 PM

We don’t provide download links for any titles from Libre Shuppan. So, no, we will not provide download format for them.

Also, there’s a hugeass reason why most group does not work on books published by Libre Shuppan =)

9. karuna