So… Possible plans for Nyx Scans this year

Because we decided to rename the sc group into a new one, we will probably move out of the wordpress site and move to Tumblr for updates and whatnots while we will post the download links somewhere else, like a forum, maybe? Of course, we’d still have an online reader, too.

We will stop using Facebook Page for the group as I am getting stressed managing multiple accounts at once. I’ll probably be using my own twitter for the group updates @_@

It’s just that, I want a new hangout place for me, the staff and everyone else. The wordpress site can’t be that place – it’s more like a blog than a place to chat…? So I was thinking of making a forum, instead, since it’s all-in-one.

What do you guys think?

20 comments for “So… Possible plans for Nyx Scans this year

1. 04/29/2016 at 10:21 PM

I’m fine with either this site or tumblr for updates! I check tumblr relatively frequently, but getting emails also works. Whichever is the most convenient for you to manage :)

2. Ani
    04/29/2016 at 9:43 PM

I’m really looking forward to the new community, but I have to admit that I prefer getting email updates on new posts. Maybe you could see if there’s an email subscription widget or something to add to the forum or Tumblr? Or have you tried LiveJournal? I’m not sure how easy it is to get hacked there, though.

Nyx
      04/29/2016 at 9:45 PM

I don’t want to go back to livejournal when we moved out from there to this wordpress site :DD

3. FrappeGreen
    04/29/2016 at 9:11 PM

I’m looking forward for the new community & will follow you ^^

4. yaoidaisuki
    04/29/2016 at 8:26 PM

I don’t like to use forum so much, but is safer than WordPress and Tumblr. You can control more, I think.
    Twitter and Tumblr are good to update :) I agree!
    I registered on your forum already, so… xD

Nyx
      04/29/2016 at 8:29 PM

That forum’s just temporary coz I really wanted to release Mad Cinderella but I don’t have access to our reader so I had to make one just to release the darn chapter @_@ WordPress is good for getting updates to their email address. I’ll prob give up Facebook and Tumblr if people want me to keep this wordpress site up.

5. 04/29/2016 at 8:20 PM

I’m not gonna lie, I don’t check tumblr very often… I really do like the feed that wordpress supplies when a new chapter is out (i usually check my feed or my email for updates).

Nyx
      04/29/2016 at 8:26 PM

Well, now that’s a problem for people like you, then :| I’ll probably give up tumblr and facebook for the group if you want me to keep the wordpress up.

6. stormwolf2010
    04/29/2016 at 7:54 PM

A forum sounds good!

7. Laura
    04/29/2016 at 7:45 PM

What site this one is?

And forum sounds good, thought where will you info the details of the forum? In this site too maybe?

Nyx
      04/29/2016 at 8:24 PM

I’ll probably abandon this place if I move to the forum @_@ Can’t handle too much sites @_@ But we will see.

8. 04/29/2016 at 5:09 PM

I’ll follow you ^^.

9. 04/29/2016 at 4:47 PM

Yeah, a forum sounds like a great idea!

10. 04/29/2016 at 4:43 PM

I think it’s a good idea. It’s more rational and convivial XD