Updates : Ongoing & Future Projects

Okay, we have a lot of announcement and updates to post today regarding our future and ongoing projects list, so this is going to be REALLY long.

First of, ONGOING PROJECTS.

+ Blue Sky Complex = We’ve emailed Uminonaka Scans about the status because of the demand of the next chapter to be out. Hopefully you guys can wait a little more longer for their reply. They’re busy, busy people, too, y’know.

+ Ai wo Kou Kemono = I’ve decided to work on the last two chapters of this regardless of the other group’s permission since Enje of Razuri Scans is currently super busy with school. You’ll see updates of this soon. Just need to quality-check them.

+ Kaichou wa Kakko Ii = We’ll work on the last side story and extra chapter once our translator(s) are free with their current assignments.

+ Ryoute ni Darling = Chapter 3 is currently being typed so you’ll get updates from this soon, as well.

+ Fukuro and Him = Dunno about the status of this, we didn’t dropped it. Promise! It’s just, Sara from Yaoislife is kind of busy at the moment. I’m just waiting for her, although I’ll probably need to ask her about the status one of these days.

+ Colorful Line = Canis Major and us decided to release this in bulk so maybe soon…… sooooooooon you’ll get to see updates from this one.

+ Kocchite Muite Waratte = We’ll probably update this next weekend. Sorry for the wait!

As for our FUTURE PROJECTS. I’ve found out that Renai Kidou has been scanlated by Golden Shade Scans. But we’ll be doing a joint project with them after chapters 2 – 3. I’m not sure about Yuuhi no Oyobu which is the sequel, though. Maybe we’ll work on it, maybe not. Depends.

We’re picking up new projects for next year, three of them has been added to our Future Projects list at our site! And yes, those are ones below (the images)

….And that’s it for this update :D

22 comments for “Updates : Ongoing & Future Projects

1. gwendelp
    10/15/2014 at 7:41 PM

oh it’s not that long ! thanks for this update it’s all clear now
    you’re going to join with Shinmakoku Scanlations for “Hito wa sore…” ? will be good!
    there’re so many things to do…

• xryuchan27
      10/15/2014 at 9:08 PM

I thought Shinmakoku Scans are inactive? Unless Baka-Updates isn’t updated with their database…? o,O Golden Shade Scans released the first chapter, though but it’s in low (and crappy) quality so I plan to re-scanlate it and we’ll work together in the next chapters.

2. deamon1
    10/15/2014 at 4:33 PM

Wow! Thank you very much for the update! :D

3. tzazu
    10/15/2014 at 4:23 PM

Thank you in advance for all your great work!

4. 10/15/2014 at 4:21 PM

Thankyou for the update!

5. Lint
    10/15/2014 at 12:48 PM

Thanks so much for the updates! I just finished re-reading Blue Sky Complex and I was like, OMG, I need the next chapter NOW. I’ve become such a fangirl for her work lately, and while I hate to go on and on, I just think her work epitomizes what BL really is.

Blue Sky Complex already has five chapters so I guess the upcoming one must be the last one? I’m assuming that it’s just a one volume work?

I’m also glad to see an update with Kaichou wa Kakko Ii! I don’t know why, but I’m totally invested in the last side story with all the drama and the two beautiful bishies. I’m so looking forward to the releases and thanks again so much for keeping us in the know :D Until the next time, cheers!

• xryuchan27
      10/15/2014 at 2:57 PM

Ichikawa Kei really does a wonderful job with her manga. It’s the kind of BL I’d want to read all day long :)

And yes, the next chapter is that last chapter. I heard it has 30+ pages :\ Sensei already did a cover picture for the manga. It’s in our MXR tumblr. It’s really pretty. I’m gonna buy the book when it’s come out, for collection :P

For Kachou wa Kakko Ii, there’s only the sequel to the side story and then the extra left. We’ll get it done, I promise!

6. 10/15/2014 at 12:31 PM

thanks a lot for still remember “Kaichou wa Kakko Ii” !!

• xryuchan27
      10/15/2014 at 2:54 PM

Sure, it’s still at the back of my head. It only has a side story and an extra left :)

7. Gaby
    10/15/2014 at 9:48 AM

Aww thanks so much for the post! I liked reading about the updates and wow, Hito wa Sore o Koi to Yobu as a future project? I wanted to read that book after reading the sequel (which is adorable).

• xryuchan27
      10/15/2014 at 9:09 PM

Yeah, we’ll probably work on it together with Golden Shade Scans since they already released the first chapter but in low quality. I plan to re-scanlate the first chapter and we’ll work together in the next chapters :)

8. 10/15/2014 at 4:23 AM

Thanks a lot for the hard work and for letting us know ;)

I’m SOOOO happy that you’ve picked up Hito wa Sore o Koi to Yobu among your new projects ! Sono Koi ni wa Wake ga Aru is one of the mangas I read and re-read often and I always wanted to read Tominaga and Sakuma’s story.
    The other 2stories seem good and really cute ! Looking forward to it.

• xryuchan27
      10/15/2014 at 9:13 PM

Someone suggested we’d picked it up and since we’ve already finished two manga recently, I gave it a go :) Although Golden Shade Scans already released the first chapter but in low quality so I plan to re-scanlate the first chapter and we’ll probably work together in the next chapters.

9. juju84
    10/14/2014 at 9:31 PM

Wow, you are gonna release Colorful Line in a bulk, really? I hope you can release it with moth maybe as a Hellowin treat ne? I really don’t want to be a nag but retty please! ^_^ I need some more of Ichikawa.

Oh, and about Hito wa Sore o Koi to Yobu , you can find the jap raws here http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f60/t111868-hito-wa-sore-wo.html
    It’s pretty good quality)

• xryuchan27
      10/14/2014 at 9:47 PM

When’s Halloween, again? November first? I’m not really sure…. =A= But I’ll ask Ika from Canis Major about it! :D

And thank you for the link! Much appreciated!

• juju84
        10/15/2014 at 1:50 AM

^_^ As far as i know it’s 31st of October. I hope you can mange it this month. it was so long and i’ve heard it’s almost done, the first three chapters (unless you plan to release the whole volume in one go?) But well, Ichikawa is worth waiting for. *just me being impatient* ^_^

• xryuchan27
        10/15/2014 at 4:49 AM

Ah, we can’t release them all in one go. I just gave them the cleans for chapter 4 recently. Dunno with Ika if she can typeset that many all of her own. Haha. Well, we’ll see :P

• 10/18/2014 at 11:05 AM

Ahaha lol yep! Oct 31~! But yeah since Tama just started translating 4 & 5, I doubt we can release it as a whole volume (;へ:)

But I’ll finish 1-3 soon~! Actually I need to do it now cause I’ll be distracted when I got ch15 of Ten Count omg

• xryuchan27
        10/18/2014 at 11:12 AM

GO DO IT NAO IKA D8< 'Sides, I haven't finished cleaning chapter 5 yet waah

10. 10/14/2014 at 9:11 PM

Thank you for the update!